In keeping with our seasonal propensity in dropping hot new add-ons for our talent acquisition system, this winter SmartRecruiters announces not one, but three new products, like this Report Builder right here.
In order to understand the health of their recruiting function and make further decisions about areas of future investment, a company requires the ability to view, analyze, and report on their recruiting activity. Whether you’re an admins or a Talent Acquisition Analyst, what you’ve been missing is a simple interface to get at your own data.
Meet Report Builder, which produces customized datasets, schedule reports, and define tell you who in your organization these reports should be sent. If you were one to need the hard sell, we have bullet points for you:
What does the feature do?
- Chooses a specific reporting area (also known as reporting entity).
- Downloads the CSV files of the generated reports.
- Adds Standard and Extended users to a report—users receive an email notification when the generated report is ready to be downloaded.
- Schedules a report to be generated on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Filters the report to customize a final dataset.
What doesn’t the feature do?
- Our goal is to expose as many data points as possible, so you can build quality custom reports. However, not all exhaustive data points will be available in the Winter 18 general release, so keep your pants on for a little while longer. We are ON IT.
- Reports can be sent to SmartRecruiters users, but not to outside email addresses or mailing lists. You must login to download the reports, which ensures data security. In order to download a report, a user must be authenticated and authorized.
- Only Admins can create reports in the Beta. Extended & Standard users can view and download, but they cannot create or manage reports.
- Generated Reports will not be kept indefinitely – only up to one year from generation date.
We like to think we’re ahead of the curve in TA, but we know we’re not the only game in town. However, when you stack everyone up, we think our report builder is the easiest to use, and gives you the most options, which means we’re pretty sure we’ll be speaking to you soon. Until then, stay cool and recruit on.