Part Time Proposal Writer Contract Position/Project
- 4th Floor
Growing firm in Lower Westchester County, NY is seeking a Professionals Proposal Writer to assist in preparing and response process of Request for Proposals (RFP) to obtain Government, State and Local awards.
The Proposal Writer will be responsible for writing and managing the overall proposal effort, ensuring compliance with the Request for Proposal (RFP) and responsiveness to the prospects requirements.
Work closely with senior administrators and partners.
Conducts research and interviews to compose appropriate information requested for proposals.
Reviews and edits written materials to ensure quality and consistency.
- Experience with Request for Proposal (RFP) writing, managing proposal process from release through submissions.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in business.
- Outstanding writing, editing, and interview skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must be organized and a responsive team player.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Self-starter with the ability to work meet deadlines
This is an ongoing position for an Independent Contractor and compensation will be based on a contingency fee agreement per proposal/project.
We look forward to receiving your application!All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.