Regional Sales Manager-Northern Region
- Cleveland, OH
Sitecore is an exciting, fast-growing market leader in the web CMS space. Our
culture values straightforward communication, individual initiative and a
commitment to the success of our partners and customers.
We are one of the leading Enterprise .NET Web Content Management System on the
Business Development expert for the expansion of the Northern States and surrounding Marketplace.
Sitecore is currently looking for an experienced sales executive to help create and manage business development and channel opportunities for the Sitecore Customer Engagement Platform and additional Sitecore CMS and DMS, 3rd party products across the northern states of the U.S. market. As a Regional Sales Manager you will need to understand how to sell web based solutions, not just software. You will bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges and should feel comfortable communicating and selling to the CEO, CFO, CMO, VPs of Marketing, IT and LOBs and their staffs.
This position requires solution-oriented, challenger sales methodology, free thinking who are self-motivated top performers. Sitecore is in the unique position of being well established and best of breed in our industry while still being in its earlier stages for you to have major impact on the rapid and explosive growth of our firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a territory strategy to cultivate and grow the business in the northern states and surrounding marketplace.
Focus will be on targeting and landing new partners and accounts in addition to managing existing partners and clients. This position calls for a driven person who thrives on winning new business, understanding the complex business challenges of your prospects and clearly communicating the value of this solution to various client audiences.
- Promote the Sitecore suite of solutions through direct and indirect methods
- Manage and grow a strong Partner Network
- Meet and exceed revenue targets
- Management of the complete sales cycle
- Ability to demonstrate technology in person and via web presentations
- Participate in industry trade shows and conferences
- Understand web technology industry concepts and market trends
- Experience with and knowledge of the CMS, DMS and Web Technology space
- Experience working in a channel sales model
- Strong technical aptitude
- Experience with Agency and Web Development organizations in the Northern US and Globally
- Experience in consultative/solution selling and challenger sales environments
- Passion for excellence in customer service
- Desire to provide customers with only the most valued solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bilingualism would be an asset
- Required to work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- Work well independently and collaboratively
- University Degree/College Diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience with CRM and discipline to use it effectively
- Experience with strong pipeline management and process disciplines
This is a home office position.
Travel requirement – 50+%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ms. Sherry Junker