Chief Nursing Officer
- OH, OH
Christina Archer & Associates is a recruiting firm that specializes in the placement of nursing leadership and high-level healthcare professionals. We connect qualified candidates with matching opportunities for permanent, full-time positions in hospitals and health care facilities across the U.S.A.
The job of Chief Nursing Officer is to manage and handle the entire nursing personnel of a hospital. They have to make sure that the nursing staff are well qualified and perform their duties well. Functions in senior management role under the general direction of the Senior Vice President, in accordance with professional standards and the philosophy and mission of the Department of Nursing and the Hospital.
· Organize and manage the nursing personnel in the hospital
· Training new staff
· Presenting reports to the management
· Developing operating guidelines and techniques for the hospital staff
· Ensuring that the medical professionals are sticking to the value of perform of the hospital
· Ensuring that the staff are kept current with the newest improvements in the area of nursing through
· Ensuring that the nursing personnel work complying with the state and federal laws
· Listening to the problems of the nursing staff and solving them
· Formulating temporary and long lasting programs for the progression of the nursing department
- Excellent management skills
- Strong healthcare knowledge
- Care and sympathy to cope with patients
- Ability to perform under high stages of stress in urgent situation cases
- Excellent effective time control planning skills
- Must be organized
- Excellent control skills
- Good management skills
- Ability to perform for lengthy hours
- Ohio RN license
- BSN; MSN preferred
- 3+ years experience as Nurse Executive with a minimum of 8 years as RN
Compensation: Competitive salary with full-benefits, to be discussed.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.