- Mentor, OH
Component Repair Technologies, Inc. is a leader in aerospace component repairs.We provide high quality component repair to airlines, military, and land & marine turbine engine operators around the world.
Responsible to plan, program, set-up, and operate computer controlled machines for the machining of turbine engine components.
1. Program and operate computer controlled machines for the machining of turbine engine components.
2. Follow written and verbal work instructions accurately. Properly interpret work instructions such as routings, process sheets, operation sketches, and process procedures. Clearly understand all instructions prior to proceeding with work.Communicate frequently with other employees regarding work instructions.
3. Inspect work for completion and quality.
4. Participate in problem-solving and continuous improvement efforts. This position requires communication with engineers, training coordinator, and other machinists to improve skill sets.
5. Be flexible to meet or exceed productivity and competency requirements.
6. Move heavy parts (>100 pounds) using cranes, slings, carts, and other handling devices. Move less heavy parts (<50 pounds) with or without cranes, slings,carts and other handling devices. Follow parts handling requirements.
7. Work in difficult positions. Stand and/or sit for extended hours.
8. Communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors to identify ways to meet scheduled work loads and quality requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.