Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Mentor, OH
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on turbine jet engines. We are an authorized FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. In addition to the excitement of working on cutting-edge aerospace turbine component repairs CRT offers a fun, collaborative environment that fosters innovation, continuous improvement and professional development of our employees.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator develops, implements and maintains proactive recruitment strategies across the organization that satisfies current staffing needs and funnels a constant pipeline of available talent in to the company. Works with employees on all levels of the organization to insure delivery of the best talent with the right combination of skills, experience and positional “fit” that will drive organizational impact. Reports to the Human Resources Manager.
- Develops individualized recruiting strategies by position.
- Identifies, evaluates and analyzes recruitment sources.
- Manages full candidate life cycle for all candidates to insure a streamlined process that is efficient and offers a positive candidate experience.
- Identifies, establishes and maintains relationships with Universities, Technology Schools, High Schools, Aviation specific organizations, military outplacement services and other relevant recruitment pipelines.
- Identifies relevant job fairs and trade events and attends on behalf of the company.
- Posts open positions. Manages job postings and updates.
- Conducts job analysis for potential openings including interviewing hiring managers, position employees, conducting job studies, compiling information to make adjustments to job descriptions, job postings, recruiting/ advertising strategies, etc.
- Manages Company Social media platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Manages third party recruiting relationships including contract negotiations and terms agreements.
- Manage company ATS system, recruiting software and interface to ERP
- Makes offers of employment and assists in onboarding efforts.
- Coordinates and conducts phone screens and interviews with candidates as well as site visits, plant tours, etc.
- Maintains recruiting files and applicant records in keeping with relevant federal, state and local employment laws.
- Assists with company marketing and employment branding both online, through various social media channels and at local and regional events.
- Initially screens candidates for minimum qualifications and job fit.
- Manages internal requisition process.
- Works with the HR group, management team and hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs.
- Develops and delivers recruiting analytics.
- Works with the Human Resources and Training teams to identify and evaluate position core competencies and minimum position requirements. Uses competency models to develop job-specific applicant testing.
- Manage Employee Referral Program.
- Assists with other HR projects as necessary
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent on-the-job experience
- 2-4 years recruiting experience for both exempt and non-exempt level positions
- Proven experience developing and implementing successful recruitment strategies
- Ability to independently manage priorities, workload projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated candidate management, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate to advanced computer abilities including MS office Suite
- Strong cold calling, candidate relationship management and network sourcing skills
- Fearless to pick up the phone and proactively source candidates
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Process driven
- Positive attitude and relentless drive to have “fun” with the recruiting process
- 2-4 Years Recruiting Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced computer proficiency including experience with ERP systems, Applicant Tracking Software cloud based talent management software
- Experience with Web 2.0 recruiting tactics such as Boolean string searches
- Significant experience using LinkedIn as a recruiting platform
- Knowledge of the Aviation industry, specifically aviation repair
- General Human Resources proficiency in areas beyond talent acquisition
Working at CRT
Fully Paid Health Insurance
Paid 2 Week Vacation after One Year
Profit Sharing Bonuses
Deferred Profit Sharing
Flexible Shifts and Hours
Paid Tuition for Job-Related Courses and Programs on-site and at Area Colleges
State-Sponsored Apprenticeship Programs
Clean, Non-Smoking Shop
High-Quality Work you can be Proud Of!
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and wellbeing of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use tobacco.
Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.