Marketing (Hadoop ecosystem)
- Palo Alto, CA
Continuuity has been recognized as one of the hottest top 5 Big Data Startups in the world [GigaOM]. Do you want an opportunity to build some of the baddest new Big Data platforms? Are you passionate about building and designing scalable, distributed, high performance software systems? Do you have an understanding of the wider perspective and do you enjoy designing and building platforms that can have a huge impact in the BigData space?
It is important that you have a good understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem, from the underpinning infrastructure to the solutions that make harnessing this technology easier - so that you understand the competitive landscape, adjacent and cooperative technologies , differentiation opportunities, and positioning approaches that are critical for success.
- Email campaign creation, management and metrics tracking (using tools like Marketo)
- Collateral creation (sales collateral, white-papers, etc)
- Website approach - flow, content, demos, videos, blog
- Webinar management - attendee sourcing, content creation, schedule management
- Social media
- Lead generation and customer acquisition
- Outbound marketing to our customers (developers and decision makers)
- Ongoing funnel management
- Event planning and oversight
- 10+ year of marketing experience with demonstrated success in growing market presence
- Experience working with and marketing to developers
- Experience working on Big Data products and services, Hadoop preferred
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts and deliver them in a consumable, concise manner
- Strong collaborator, who is able to become part of the "mind-meld" with our high-powered engineering team
- Someone able to thrive in a motivated yet casual environment
We're a small, well-funded team in a bright and fun office in Palo Alto. Help us find and deliver simplicity to our users, built upon the power and complexity of Hadoop.
Continuuity delivers the industry’s first Big Data application fabric, fueling the next generation of Big Data applications by making it fast and easy for any developer to build, deploy, scale and manage Big Data apps. Built by developers for developers, Continuuity offers a unified experience across the entire application lifecycle from development to DevOps. Continuuity provides pre-packaged building blocks with higher level APIs, Datasets, tooling and documentation that make creating Big Data applications blazing fast. The cloud-based Continuuity AppFabric™, the first scale-out application server for Hadoop and HBase, is built on top of Hadoop open source components and shields developers from the complexity of Big Data and cloud infrastructure. With visually rich UIs, elastic scalability at the touch of a button and push-button app deployment from the developer’s local machine to the cloud, Continuuity shifts the focus from infrastructure creation to business value creation. Built by a team that has worked on and run some of the biggest, most sophisticated Big Data systems in the world, Continuuity is the future of Big Data application development. www.continuuity.com