Leading cloud based software company.
Compensation: Competitive base, plus commission with benefits
CorvisaCloud is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Executive. We are looking for a sales professional who is energetic, self-motivated and has exceptional phone and written communication skills. Daily tasks include soliciting, developing, and maintaining long-term and productive relationships with call center operators, and C-level executives in diverse industry verticals.
Candidates should be very detail oriented to ensure the proper tracking of potential prospects, capable of learning new products and programs rapidly and must be proficient in communicating these changes to others. Exceptional sales, communication, negotiation, presentation, organizational and follow-up skills are necessary.
- Phone sales, the majority of each day will be prospecting for new clients and selling over the phone.
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of qualified leads in the Communications & Call Center vertical through cold calling, providing product demonstrations, working leads from direct mail campaigns and other marketing campaigns.
- Aggressively work the pipeline to consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas.
- Obtain the maximum sales and services revenue from each account and sales opportunity through recognition of broader needs that CorvisaCloud can address and through the strongest possible adherence to approved pricing.
- Establish the best possible long-term relationship with each prospect and customer so as to maximize future revenue opportunities. Included are meaningful business relationships with "C" level executives.
- Effectively identify and qualify prospects and present compelling business case to pursuit decision board in support of obtaining pre-sales resources;
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities.
- Demonstrate service excellence by providing high quality customer service at all times to all internal and external customers.
- Provide and continually update CorvisaCloud Lead Management systems detailing contact information and status of leads.
- Maintain complete and thorough understanding of all products, programs, pricing, and procedures.
- Provide on-going feedback to management regarding sale needs, concerns, and national competitors.
- Must maintain minimum monthly productivity standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- 2+ years of business development is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and data entry
- Strong verbal & written communication skills a must
- Understanding of the Telecommunications and/or Utilities Industry is preferred
- Ability to craft business solutions to complex business problems is preferred
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships with both users and technical buyers is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.