Mid-Level Account Management
- Columbus, OH
We're looking for an addition to our Account Management team for CoverMyMeds, an exciting service that helps pharmacies and physician offices collaborate to submit prior authorization requests for prescription drugs. This helps patients get their healthcare needs taken care of, and improves the lives of our healthcare provider users too. Our Account Managers are responsible for developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with our customers that ensure user satisfaction and retention.
CoverMyMeds is growing rapidly-the right person will have plenty to do and opportunity to advance in the company.
- Provide day-to-day relationship management for large pharmacies and health plans
- Account planning and strategy deployment
- Manage new user rollout deliverables
- Coordinate webinars and conference calls
- Perform software training via the web
- Conduct research and analyze user data
- Work closely with Account Coordinators to ensure all team members understand account needs
Here’s what we are looking for in an Account Manager:
- Proven Account Management Skills
- High level of initiative and works well in a team centered environment
- Great communicator, both written and on the phone
- Outgoing, friendly and cheerful
- Strong critical thinking skills and analytic capabilities
- Demonstrated success in sales and/or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivilant required
- Experience in healthcare a plus
In addition to competitive wages, we also provide great perks:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• A casual, fun environment where people are encouraged to learn and try new things
• Free lunch every day. We have our own chef!
• Free employee parking. Downtown parking can be a pain, so we just buy each employee a monthly parking pass to a lot right across the street from us.