- Columbus, OH
We are looking for additions to our Customer Support team for CoverMyMeds, an exciting service that helps pharmacies and physician offices collaborate to submit prior authorization requests for prescription drugs. This helps patients get their healthcare needs taken care of, and improves the lives of our healthcare provider users too.
CoverMyMeds was recently named number 97 on the Inc500, which identifies the 500 fastest growing compnaies in the United States. CoverMyMeds is growing rapidly-the right person will have plenty to do and opportunity to advance in the company.
Account Coordinator Position Description
• Provide exceptional inbound and outbound account support over phone, email, and web-based chat
• Manage existing accounts and usage
• Coordinate webinars and conference calls
• Perform software training to new users via the web
• Conduct research and analyze user data
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
• Experience in pharmacy or physician back--office environments a plus
• Demonstrated success in sales and/or customer service
• Outgoing and friendly
• Great communicator, both written and on the phone
• Great project management skills
• Goal oriented
In addition to competitive wages, we also provide great perks:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• A casual, fun environment where people are encouraged to learn and try new things
• Free lunch every day. We have our own chef!
• Free employee parking. Downtown parking can be a pain, so we just buy each employee a monthly parking pass to a lot right across the street from us.