Account Manager, Research
- Suite 400
Partnering with our clients, DCI provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
The Account Manager will:
- Compiles and prepares research materials for internal and external clients
- Assists maintaining research databases
- Demonstrates an interest in a variety of public policy issues
- Thoroughly follows issues for daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Operates within team environment, juggling multiple priorities and work styles
- Seeks out opportunities to learn about company best practices and client matters
- Communicates effectively and frequently with colleagues and consultants
- Executes assignment within deadline and understands quality standards
- Innovates and thinks creatively to enhance overall team performance
- Previous experience in a political and/or corporate research position is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work with many different personalities
- Dedicated attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office, legislative research, Lexis-Nexis, CQ
- Naturally inquisitive, enjoys learning new things and accepts new challenges readily
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.