Director, Digital Strategy
- Suite 400
Partnering with our clients, DCI provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
As a DCI Group team member, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment and make an impact on our business contributing towards the success of our company. Our total rewards package includes:
- Competitive market pay based compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plans to include, medical, dental & vision plans for full time employees
- Bustling downtown location, casual environment and lots more!
The Director will be responsible for leading comprehensive integrated marketing and strategic communication programs with a major emphasis on digital and social media activations for corporate, coalition, and advocacy clients. This individual will focus the majority of his/her time on telecommunications client accounts developing innovative digital strategies.
Candidates must have at least six - eight years of demonstrated work experience in public affairs and/or crisis communications. To be considered for this position, you must have a passion for the digital landscape and have a strong grasp of industry best practices.
Successful candidates will add an important creative component to our digital team, have exceptional writing skills, and will be actively involved in the execution, expansion, and optimization of digital campaigns for the high profile organizations and companies we represent.
Other responsibilities follow:
- Serve as digital lead on telecom client accounts and assist on other agency accounts as necessary
- Design comprehensive, strategic campaigns utilizing latest paid, earned, and owned digital tactics
- Manage digital project collaborators such as vendors and internal staff
- Advise client beyond initial engagement on recommendations to enhance online presence
- Support new business development, including but not limited to, drafting RFP responses and presenting in new business pitches
- Strong leadership skills both internally and externally
- Minimum six - eight years of integrated marketing/public relations experience, preferably in an agency environment but not required (At least 1 year of agency experience is a plus)
- Familiarity with telecom issues and online influencers
- Deep understanding of the current social and digital media ecosystem, the latest online behavior trends, as well as existing and emerging technology
- Experience with planning, creating and managing digital advertising campaigns
- Solid understanding of public relations and the crossroads with digital, with experience in program planning, messaging, media outreach, and project management
- Experience with tracking and analyzing online conversations and identifying influencers
- Client consulting and management skills with ability to prepare client documents, budgets, SOW, project plans and progress reports
- Demonstrated success with digital and social media techniques
- Experience with issues management and crisis response
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Strong strategic thinking and planning ability
- Exceptional written and oral communications abilities, including presentation skills
- Team-oriented attitude and willingness to pitch in whenever needed
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.