Account Executive, Strategic Alliances
- Washington, DC, USA, Washington, DC
Partnering with our clients, DCI provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
As a DCI Group team member, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment and make an impact on our business contributing towards the success of our company. Our total rewards package includes:
- Competitive market pay based compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plans to include, medical, dental & vision plans for full time employees
- Bustling downtown location, casual environment and lots more!
• Focus efforts on strategic alliances including third party, think tank, and expert outreach and external affairs with non-profit organizations, advocacy groups, and academics across the country
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships between DCI Group and alliances by demonstrating diplomacy skills and a high level of trust within both organizations, and the community at large
• Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and interest in creating new strategic alliances
• Understand and remain current with best practices in coalition management
• Focus efforts on issue campaign management, external outreach to non-profit organizations, expert voices, and academics and grassroots mobilization
• Interface with clients: participate in the formulation of strategy and working with team members to execute campaign plans
3- 5 years experience (i.e. community outreach on behalf of a member or caucus, corporate community outreach, coalition building, or non-profit corporate relations).
Ideal candidate should possess a demonstrated track record of developing alliances and achieving high-impact business results in a fast paced work environment.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
• Complex project management and critical thinking skills
• Understanding of constituency relations and strategic alliances and how these benefit our clients’ needs
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects concurrently
• Strong existing external relationships in varying public policy areas and communities as well as proven experience with coalition building and grassroots mobilization
• Ability to prepare and present complex materials or issues before a wide variety of audiences
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a variety of communication styles
• Willingness to travel domestically (10%)
• Strong leadership
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.