- 1828 L Street, NW, Washington, DC
Partnering with our clients, DCI provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
DCI Group is seeking a public affairs professional to join the War Room in our Washington, DC office. The position of Project Manager offers an excellent opportunity for growth in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be charged with managing tasks across all divisions of DCI Group’s public affairs business. Candidate must demonstrate a working knowledge of and interest in the public policy process and have strong writing and communication skills. Candidate should be organized and use discretion when prioritizing multiple tasks. Public relations, government or political internship experience a plus.
• Accountable for client team satisfaction while managing daily tasks on several client projects concurrently
• Works with internal teams to support clients while operating within a team environment, juggling multiple priorities
• Is organized and exhibits critical attention to detail
• Coordinates with client team to prepare for high-level meetings
• Manages logistics for client events
• Manages websites and creates social media site content
• Demonstrates interest in a variety of public policy issues including: health care, education, technology, and the environment.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Communicates effectively and on a frequent basis with colleagues, is responsive
• Executes assignments within deadline and adheres to quality standards
• Some travel could be required
• Proficiency in social networking tools is preferred
• The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
- Developed written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility to work with many different personalities
- Creative thinker o Intellectual curiosity in field of work
- Thrives on a challenge o Deadline driven
- Proactive in completing tasks
- Proficient in MS Office
- Naturally inquisitive, enjoys learning new things and accepts new challenges readily
Willingness to travel
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.