Staff Consultant, SEO
- 1075 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6E 3C9, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Cardinal Path is a leading digital analytics and marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners.
As an SEO Specialist at Cardinal Path, you will be delivering SEO strategies and recommendations to a world class clientele across multiple industries and verticals. This is a fast-paced role requiring advanced SEO knowledge and high level of comfort with the ever-changing search landscape, it can be technical and requires the ability to easily absorb and learn new concepts.
- Assist and execute on SEO team tasks to fulfill client technical audits and ongoing SEO monitoring
- Perform deep, intent-based keyword research and analysis to develop quality keyword portfolio utilizing SEO tools and resources
- Prepare and develop comprehensive internal and external link strategies, be responsible for client reporting as well as other search engine marketing assistance
- Ability to communicate technical subjects and coordinate with clients to implement recommendations that adhere to white hat SEO best practices
- Keep up to date with latest industry trends, technology and changes; evaluate top industry tools
- Work in conjunction with Digital Intelligence, Digital Marketing, and Development teams to identify client opportunities across groups
- Bachelor’s degree
- Past experience in search engine optimization related roles
- Experience in on-page optimization with a sound knowledge of on-page best practices.
- Technical experience & knowledge of modern SEO methodologies and implementation
- Knowledge of keyword research tools, and can demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of search intent
- Comfortable with a fast-evolving search landscape, with a demonstrated ability to learn new concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. SEO copywriting experience a plus
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools such as Data Studio or Tableau
- Adept with Excel or Google spreadsheets. Knowledge of formulas and advanced functions a plus
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics. Well versed with Google Search Console and other webmaster tool features and functionalities
- Exposure to various CMS systems, and familiarity with HTML/CSS
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.