- Reston , VA
The Net America Corporation is a Woman-owned firm specializing in IT/Software Engineering & Development, Organizational & Program Management, Multichannel Contact Centers & Help Desk Services, Peer Review & Grants Management, and Conference & Logistics Support.
The Net. America Corporation is seeking a Test Engineer to work on a contract with a Federal agency.
This position requires expertise in large scale system test engineering. This position also requires experience in testing
systems, integrated and non-integrated, PowerBuilder software testing, writing
and executing SQL queries for backend database testing, as well as full life
cycle responsibilities, including testing requirements, design, software, etc.
in large scale environments and related matters. In addition, this position
requires strong communication and writing skills, comprehensive understanding
of the DHS SELC process, Section 508 Accessibility Testing, Test Automation, integrated
financial system testing, and the ability to handle multiple tasking as
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science,/Engineering (or related discipline) or equivalent engineering experience
- System Lifecycle Development (SELC/SLC) familiarity
- ISO 9000, CMM/CMMI and/or ITIL familiarity
- Test Engineering experience in Federal procurements (4-8 years)
- Use Case creation, test case creation, testing documentation development (4-8 years)
- Rational Test Manager experience (preferred)
- Backend database testing experience (2+ years)
- Performance test script generation experience (1+ years)
- Section 508 Accessibility Testing (1+ years)
- MUST BE A U.S.CITIZEN
Rational Test Manager experience
The net.America Corporation offers a competitive salary along with a generous comprehensive benefits package. We look forward to receiving your application! The net.America Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.