Senior Java Developer
- Reston , VA
The Net America Corporation is a Woman-owned firm specializing in IT/Software Engineering & Development, Organizational & Program Management, Multichannel Contact Centers & Help Desk Services, Peer Review & Grants Management, and Conference & Logistics Support.
The Net. America Corporation is seeking a Senior Java Developer to work on the sustainment and new development support to a Federal Government agency. The Developer must perform the following:
- Perform design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging and documentation of SOA Services
- Participate in code reviews
- Create technical documentation (e.g., build plans, release plans, release notes, etc.)
- Work with the technical staff to understand problems with software and then resolve them
- At least 5years of progressively responsible software development Experience
- 3 years of Java Programming Experience
- 1- 3 years’ experience with JEE Programming
- 3 years Relational DB and SQL experience
- 1 year XML experience.
- Experience with performance tuning and low level debugging of JVMs and applications, including class loading and leak detection.
- Experience architecting, including documenting the design using formal techniques such as UML, and designing new JEE applications based on JEE technologies.
- 2+ years experience in SOA design and development, including WSDL, Web Services, RESTful Services, JMS Services
- Knowledge of strong Systems Engineering methodologies, including CMMI
- Familiarity with the Rational Tool Set
The net.America Corporation offers a competitive salary along with a generous comprehensive benefits package. We look forward to receiving your application! The net.America Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.