- Upper Marlboro, MD
The Net America Corporation is a Woman-owned firm specializing in IT/Software Engineering & Development, Organizational & Program Management, Multichannel Contact Centers & Help Desk Services, Peer Review & Grants Management, and Conference & Logistics Support.
The net.America Corporation is currently seeking a Contracts Administrator. The Contracts Administrator is a highly-organized, highly-motivated team player who provides necessary contract administration support on customer/client and vendor communications agreements, non-disclosure agreements, bi-lateral agreements, evaluation agreements and partner agency agreements in a fast-paced environment.
The Contracts Administrator is primarily responsible for the overall contract management and administration process. Duties including (but not limited to):
- Full contract life-cycle administration (cradle to grave contract administration)
- Working with management and project staff to develop pricing proposals for government and commercial clients;
- Proposal and contract negotiations;
- Administration of teaming agreements, consulting contracts and subcontracts and resolving contractual issues
- Preparing regular reports and maintaining databases; monitoring contract performance and contractual compliance.
- Ensuring compliance with FAR and other applicable regulations as well as with internal quality systems
- Effectively partners with executives and managers to provide expert counsel to maximize the quality of company decisions with regard to contracts
- Finance, Business or J.D. degree and or CFCM certification preferred.
- Experience with international contract management and/or experience in the Satellite and telecommunications industry is preferred.
- Working knowledge in security areas as they relate to contractual obligations such as ITAR, HSPD-12 and FSO is preferred.
- Master's degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or seven to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The net.America Corporation offers a competitive salary along with a generous comprehensive benefits package. We look forward to receiving your application! The net.America Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.