The net.America Corporation is currently seeking a Contracts Administrator. The Contracts Administrator is a highly-organized, highly-motivated team player who provides necessary contract administration support on customer/client and vendor communications agreements, non-disclosure agreements, bi-lateral agreements, evaluation agreements and partner agency agreements in a fast-paced environment.
The Contracts Administrator is primarily responsible for the overall contract management and administration process. Duties including (but not limited to):
- Full contract life-cycle administration (cradle to grave contract administration)
- Working with management and project staff to develop pricing proposals for government and commercial clients;
- Proposal and contract negotiations;
- Administration of teaming agreements, consulting contracts and subcontracts and resolving contractual issues
- Preparing regular reports and maintaining databases; monitoring contract performance and contractual compliance.
- Ensuring compliance with FAR and other applicable regulations as well as with internal quality systems
- Effectively partners with executives and managers to provide expert counsel to maximize the quality of company decisions with regard to contracts