- Reston, VA
The Net.America Corporation is seeking a Functional Analyst to work on a contract in Reston, Virginia.
The FA will perform the following duties:
- Create, write, edit and update documentation (e.g., standard operating procedures, technical documents, configuration management plans )
- Interview existing stakeholders to identify and streamline business processes.
- Support the subject matter expert and technical advisor in developing work products and deliverables.
- Support DMSE through the identification, analysis and disposition of existing GIS capabilities in relation to the Enterprise GIS needs and evolving GIS Architecture.
- Directly interact with the client and advise on best practices in Cloud Computing and Standard Operating Procedures for Enterprise GIS needs.
- Process/Change Management Consulting Experience – 4 years
- Ability to present complicated concepts to senior executives – 2 years
- Experience writing and producing high quality deliverables – 4 years
- Knowledge of geospatial applications – 1 year
- Strong, customer facing communication skills, as position is client facing – 5 years
- Ability to develop executive level documents in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of configuration management – 2 years
Knowledge of cloud computing – 2 years
Understanding of federal government business processes and best practices – 2 years
Previous FEMA experience preferred
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.