Do you enjoy streamlining complicated information? Want to work in a fun, flexible, startup environment but want a good work life balance?
We are looking for a Information Architect/Interaction Designer to leverage their retail standards and commerce experience to create new buying platforms and the new look and flow of our vertical sites. If you are interested in creating streamlined solutions for complex problems then we’d love to talk with you!
Who are we?
We are the Verticals Team which is responsible for the partner, co-branded and off-platform experiences such as fashion, motors, live auctions, custom stores; basically everything that does not fit into the core ebay site. We operate similar to a design agency/studio within our company meaning you will get to specialize in Visual or UX design (whichever your preference is) and create high fashion looking sites and creative assets. We use the same box of legos as the core team, but often get to use them in new and innovative ways as we are building new experiences that are designed to support and enhance the core eBay experience.
What you will do:
- Define, drive future vision and owns the evolution of the user experience for a wide range of complex products.
- Champion and maintain eBay design standards and industry best practices across owned products.
- Collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Articulate design rationale as a means to balance business goals and user needs, and ensures stakeholder satisfaction with the results delivered by the User Experience Design team.
- Ensure fellow team members consistently meet stakeholder goals and produce world-class deliverables.
- Lead and mentor fellow designers at all levels.
- Ensure that team members understand, leverage, influence and communicate new technologies and techniques that improve the user experience.