Product Manager- ebay Traffic Team
- Bellevue, WA
eBay is a technology company driving the ‘future of commerce’! We are enabling consumers to buy anything, anywhere, anyhow, thus unifying the online buying experience across the mobile, local, social and digital space.
eBay's Traffic team, is a vital part of eBay's marketing efforts. This team is tasked with bringing millions of new and existing users to the eBay site every day - adding directly to eBay’s bottom line. As a Product Manager you will be responsible for building new and exciting functionality and owning parts of the Traffic Targeting platform. Our team works on exciting algorithms, machine learning models, and frameworks to personalize content for individual users at VERY LARGE scale. We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Product Manager who will help take our Traffic platform investments to the next level.
You will be working closely with global peers on the Business and Engineering side and will play a critical role in shaping the future of eBay's Traffic platform. We're looking for a highly motivated candidate who thinks about solutions in a creative and innovative way.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for problem solving and taking on big challenges, is very excited about personalization at scale, and impacting millions of users every single day!
We're looking for the following skills:
- Translate business requirements into prioritized feature requirements and make sure to deliver on schedule
- OWN your product. Feel responsible for the end-to-end experience and strive to deliver excellent quality
- Provide thought leadership and expertise through communication and presentations of the product and its features, functions and ROI
- Manage product enhancements from idea stage through planning, development and execution including writing product requirements documents (PRDs)
- Highlight not only product success but also challenges
- Understand and evangelize customer needs
- Be passionate about the overall industry, know trends and competition
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in a related industry
- Strong Technical background and technical skills to drive an agile development team
- Background in running agile models, scrum, sprint/release planning, execution and delivery.
- Proven track record of partnering with business teams, converting business requirements into technical requirements, and delivering results.
- Proven track record of delivering successful products on-time and with quality
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience building marketing platforms, message delivery systems, user targeting and personalization at scale, display advertising, search engine optimization is a definite “plus”
- Experience with large scale systems, datacenter technologies, high availability, health & monitoring is a definite “plus”
- Bachelor’s Degree,, MBA is a plus