Sales Development Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
e-Stet is a client-focused and values-driven leading litigation technology firm that provides comprehensive eDiscovery solutions and cloud computing services to law firms and corporate clients. We offer a dynamic, exciting and supportive environment where our employees thrive and succeed. We are about people and our community and we are looking for dynamic people who will make positive contributions to our environment.
- Generate leads
- Research current marketplace and provide written reports to sales team
- Qualify customers
- Meet and exceed set lead generation targets
- Ask intelligent, targeted questions to understand and identify customers' needs
- Build expertise on products and services by completing training modules
- Keep abreast of e-discovery products and market developments
- Continually develop sales abilities and product knowledge
- Build expertise on products and services by completing training
- Utilize CRM tools to effectively communicate with team
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Able to solve problems, learn and adapt to change
- Prior successful sales experience and product knowledge a plus
- Must be a proactive self-starter
- Elite interpersonal skills
- BA or equivalent
Candidates should include a 1-page cover letter detailing the candidate's best soft skills, strongest personality traits, and reasons why you'd be an asset to any organization. This is an opportunity to go beyond the resume and tell your personal story.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Paid time-off program
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Health and dental benefits
- A fun, fast paced working environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing company that appreciates our people.