- San Francisco, CA
e-Stet is a client-focused and values-driven leading litigation technology firm that provides comprehensive eDiscovery solutions and cloud computing services to law firms and corporate clients. We offer a dynamic, exciting and supportive environment where our employees thrive and succeed. We are about people and our community and we are looking for dynamic people who will make positive contributions to our environment.
- Learn functionalities of review platform, develop software applications and provide support.
- Learn e-Discovery Processing software and perform data processing.
- Setup quality check procedures.
- Perform forensics collection and analysis.
- Generate SQL queries for reporting.
- 4 years of college education or equivalent work experience.
- Strong Analytical and Logical Reasoning skills a MUST.
- Object Oriented designing skills required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel is needed.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft office suites, windows folder structures, batch files, Operating Systems and MS Exchange.
- Intermediate working knowledge of SQL Server.
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends is required.
- 1 year of experience in Litigation Support industry.
- Concentration in Computer Science or Technical Degree.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of C++ or Object Oriented Programming
- Basic knowledge of e-Discovery software suites e.g. Law, IPRO.
- Basic knowledge of e-Discovery review platforms e.g. Concordance, Relativity
Candidates will be provided with extensive training on each phase of Electronic Discovery. They would need to work under challenging deadlines. We seek to interview immediately with an eye towards hiring immediately as well.