Curriculum Development Internship
- San Francisco, CA
Are you interested in developing yourself professionally with the Top Enrichment program in the Bay Area? This is your opportunity to become familiar with the inner workings of a non-profit business and learn what it takes to positively impact over 3,000 children during the course of a year. Experience first-hand the collaboration with our museum partners, the California Academy of Sciences, Museum of Children’s Art and Children’s Creativity Museum. Support our year round team with a broad range of projects and get direct experience with our youth curriculum. This position could also lead to a paid summer position at one of our camp locations in the Bay Area.
- Support Curriculum Manager
- Research science and art activites for social media and parent resources
- Research projects that align with summer themes
- Assist in aftercare curriculum research and writing
- Assisit in creating camp nature guide
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
- Great attitude and sense of humor.
- Education background- Current credentail student PERFERED
- Experience/ interest in Summer Camp and Educational Programs
- Experience working with children
- Trustworthy, responsible and ability to work independently.Schedule open to work at least 5 hours per week
- This may lead to job opportunities during the summer depending on performance.
5-10 hour per week for 3-4 months. Intership scan turn into more indepth Internshsip and paid postions.
Please attach your resume and cover letter as a PDF to ensure compatablity.
We look forward to receiving your application!