Camp Edmo Counselor and Ed Tech(K-4th) - Cupertino
Do you love working with kids?
Are you a natural leader?
Are you fun and creative?
Do you love sharing your passion for art, science or media?
Are you looking to develop your facilitation and leadership skills?
Are you a fan of summer camp fabulousness?
Do you want to be part of a great team?
Do you want to make an impact on children’s lives this summer?
Camp Edmo and Camp EdTech are looking for energetic, creative and fun counselors to lead campers through their daily programs. Counselors are outgoing high school seniors or college students who love working with kids and have an interest in arts, science, animation and leadership development.
Summer: Full Time- (6-7 weeks June-August)
• Approach education with passion and excitement
• Responsible for leading groups of 10-16 kids throughout the day’s science, arts and recreation activities.
• Lead recreation and team time rotation
• Support Instructors during the hands-on art and science classroom activities
• Work closely with the Camp Directors and Instructors to create fun camp games, songs, skits, activities, arts and crafts and more
• Build positive group dynamics among your camper team
• Interact with parents in a professional and energetic manner
• Give positive reinforcement to campers
• Help cultivate confidence and self esteem, as well as a natural love for learning.
• Instill the Edmo Vibe of kindness, respect, honesty and FUN in all campers
• Love working with kids!
• Current college student or very mature high school student
• Experience facilitating groups of youth
• Responsible and dependable
• A good role model with strong academic standing
• Previous camp experience preferred
• Contagious enthusiasm and charisma
• Team player
• Creative, fun and bright
• A youth programs rock star!
$400-$430 per week
Please see the location tab on the website for each locations dates. Staff training will take place the week prior to the locations start date.
Important Application Note:
Please attach your resume and cover letter in a PDF form to ensure compatibility.
Resumes accepted on a rolling basis until positions filled.
If you have questions about our summer time job opportunities please contact Sara Statler at 415-282-MORE.
We look forward to receiving your application!