MARKETING INTERN / SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
- CHICAGO, IL
KENTECH Consulting Inc. , is an award winning background technology screening company. COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS Headquartered in Chicago, IL, and headed by former Equifax and ChoicePoint technologists, KENTECH provides extensive background and web-based verification solutions throughout the United States of America. Our online suite of Background checking tools is powered by the latest technology offered to Banking, Employers, Housing Authorities, Non-Profits, Job Seekers, Students and School faculty. INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY We are the creators of innovative projects such as arrestfree.com - 1st identity theft detection system of its kind, C.L.E.A.R (Criminal Link Exchange and Reporting) and collegescreen.com a flexible pay college screening product for colleges and universities. We hold a provisional patent on our technology services and contributing author to "Background and Screening Investigations"book published by Elesvier in 2008.
Marketing/ Brand Product Management – Assist with Creating vertical markets in both the consumer, and corporate space for new technology solutions. Strategize the development and implementation of Brand and Product. Help identify markets and execute market plan.
Marketing/ Brand Product Management – Create vertical markets in both the consumer, and corporate space for new technology services. Strategize the development and implementation of Brand and Product. Help identify markets and execute market plan.
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach via fied and cold calling.
- writing press releases
- excellent research skills
- identify and pitching writing coverage with online/print/ and TV coverage.
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites - Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist - Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
PAID PART-TIME INTERNSHIP.
Monthly Stipend based on skills and experience.
We look forward to receiving your application!All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.