Consultant - Siebel 8.x Administrator
- Albany, NY
ekSource Technologies is committed to providing value through the effective use of technology. ekSource excels in putting together teams with strong functional knowledge and technical expertise. ekSource partners with leaders in the industry to fully harness their potential and bring the right solutions for your Business.
We are looking for Consultant - Siebel 8.x Administrator for our direct client which manages the state, federal, and local governments in providing critical health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities.
This is a 6 months Contract to hire opportunity. Since the client does not sponsor H1B, we are looking for only US Citizens and Permanent Residents
Role: Seibel 8.x Admin
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 6 Months Contract -to-Hire
- Identifies and makes recommendations for enhancements to the business issues and process challenges for the organization and industry
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Develops relationships with internal and external clients
- Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase productivity and/or deepen client relationships
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
- 6 Years of hands on experience installing, designing, developing and deploying enterprise scale Oracle Seibel CRM 8.x environments
- 5years Months Siebel CRM 8.x Administration
- 4Years Seibel EIM Configuration, Deployment and Data Conversion
- 2 Years experience with Oracle 11G Databases
- 2 Years' experience with Oracle 11G OBIEE and BI Publisher
- 2 Years Oracle CTI Configuration, Deployment and Administration
- Experience installing, configuring, patching Oracle OID environments
- In-depth knowledge of administration in a UNIX (Solaris) or Linux (RHEL) command-line environment.
- Proficient in writing and maintaining Unix shell scripts to automate system tasks
- Optimize application performance by tuning application server components
- Thorough understanding of architectural elements required to support large installations and maintain high availability such as clustering, and load balancing w.r.t above listed applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.