Director of Platform Sales - Western Region
- Redwood City, CA
Èlever Professional has opened an exclusive search engagement to find and recruit experienced and driven Sales Directors for an innovative software company in Redwood City, CA. Our client is a late-stage technology startup offering software solutions that give their customers unparalleled supply chain transparency and comprehensive big data analytics and marketing insights. The company has quickly established themselves as the clear leader in the underserved fresh-food space, a multi-billion dollar market. The Sales Director will be an integral member of a quickly growing company and will demonstrate proven success using consultative sales skills to land major customers.
- Drive company-wide SaaS sales initiatives within agricultural and fresh-food retail segments
- Lead a motivated and successful team around developing new business, generating revenues and destroying individual, team and company quotas.
- Help to shape the go-to-market, business development and sales strategy.
- Lean on deep B2B SaaS sales experience and a strong and progressive leadership record to shape the way that many of the world’s leading fresh food brands deliver their products.
- Develop regions and market segments, from developing territory, segment, and customer account plans, to executing those plans to exceed their quotas
- Up to 50% travel. Bay Area residency is not necessary, but location is important since the Director of Sales will spend considerable time visiting prospects and existing customers. Residency in Texas, California or Florida preferred.
- Experience cultivating client relationships with Enterprise customers in Agriculture and/or fresh food and produce is strongly preferred.
- A proven track record of setting and decimating aggressive sales quotas
- Must thrive in a frenetic, entrepreneurial business environment
- Outstanding prospecting, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Will own deep knowledge of supply chain, data analytics, ecommerce, warehouse management, marketing, or ERP solutions.
- 7+ years experience selling software-as-a-service products to enterprise customers
- Proven track record of nurturing and developing long-term, trusted, customer relationships, with an ability to understand the customers’ needs and align and present solutions which meet those needs
- Ability to learn a product line and position the product to win, and close business.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Top MBA or professional equivalent preferred.
• Competitive Salary + Commission + Bonus + Medical Benefits + Expense Allowance + Transportation + Relocation available
• Élever Professional is a leading firm in Executive Search and Recruitment. We look forward to receiving your application! All of your information will be kept confidential and assessed in accordance with EEO guidelines. Visit us at http://eleverpro.com for more information about our services.