Senior Product Manager
- Norwalk, CT
etouches is a venture-funded, global, creative, growing company that offers a west coast work environment in the heart of SoNo, Norwalk, Connecticut. etouches creates innovative solutions for the global meetings, conferences and events industry and has offices in Reading, UK and Sydney, Australia. For more information please visit www.etouches.com and www.pinkee.com.
etouches is looking for a Senior Product Manager to oversee and manage the evolution of its event automation platform! As Senior Product Manager, you will enhance existing products and help to develop new ideas, designing product specifications based on customer feedback and industry trends. You possess a unique blend of business, technical and creative savvy, and have the drive to make our product vision a reality.
- Drive the ideation and evolution of etouches' event automation platform.
- Launch new products and enhance existing products.
- Engage customers to understand their needs and gather product requirements.
- Establish shared product vision and manage product team to execute strategy.
- Create product documentation, wireframes and presentations.
- Own and deliver on product roadmap.
- Utilize, refine and manage product lifecycle process.
- Identify and execute on new opportunities and market trends.
- Understand success metrics and incorporate data into design and development process.
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills and experience using project management tools.
- Knowledgeable across product management, software development, user experience, marketing, sales
- Solid technical knowledge helpful (SQL, PHP, Object-oriented design, HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, LAMP environment)
- Strong business skills (product strategy, resource management, budgeting)
- Eye for design and aesthetics
- Exhibit leadership, creativity, teamwork and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a related business or technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 7 years of experience in product /project management in a technical environment.
- Experience with SaaS software is strongly preferred.
- Multi-industry and event industry experience is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus and stock eligibility
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, HRA, FSA, 401K with company match, EAP, Fitness Reimbursement
Local candidates only. No agencies please. To apply, send resume, cover letter and salary requirements