- Norwalk, CT
etouches is a venture-funded, global, creative, growing company that offers a west coast work environment in the heart of SoNo, Norwalk, Connecticut. etouches creates innovative solutions for the global meetings, conferences and events industry and has offices in Reading, UK and Sydney, Australia. For more information please visit www.etouches.com and www.pinkee.com.
As a member of the growing Marketing team, you will be in charge of all the creative work (collateral, website pages, print and web advertisement, etc.) reflecting our brand values and look and feel. You will maintain visual consistency across all channels, adapting and evolving the brand design. With the help of the team, and the Project Marketing Director, you will enhance the UX [User experience] as a primary focus. Your artistic sense combined with technology skills will allow you to design state of the art web and print materials.
- Create templates for channels (advertisement, website, etc.) to facilitate efficiency and consistency.
- Maintain and enhance corporate website.
- Design landing pages, forms, call to action scenarios.
- Collaterals, Print materials for tradeshows.
- Web and print advertisement design.
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Organized and responsive to internal and external client needs.
- Familiarity with project management tools.
- Solid web and graphical knowledge (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, dreamweaver)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in web design.
- Multi-industry, and event industry experience is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus and stock eligibility
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, HRA, FSA, 401K with company match, EAP, Fitness Reimbursement
Local candidates only. No agencies please. To apply, send resume, cover letter and salary requirements