Client Support Specialist - Events Software
- Norwalk, CT
etouches is a venture-funded, global, creative, growing company that offers a west coast work environment in the heart of SoNo, Norwalk, Connecticut. etouches creates innovative solutions for the global meetings, conferences and events industry and has offices in Reading, UK and Sydney, Australia. For more information please visit www.etouches.com and www.pinkee.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone, on-line chat function and client support system.
- Provide guidance and support on configuration of client's registration, micro sites, surveys etc.
- Troubleshoot issues within system to determine the source of the issue.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and system updates.
- Fully document trouble tickets for response to client or escalation to Tier III.
- Identify and advise on operational issues in etouches suite.
- Update training and support materials as required.
- Provide proactive consultation to clients
- Based on needs assessments, offer creative solutions and enhancements to current etouches product usage
- Work with Technology and Product Management department to develop and incorporate client solutions.
- Additional project and ad hoc assignments as required.
- ****This would be a later shift: 12-8pm or later if preferred*****
- Able to work as part of a larger team.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and online chats.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or video form.
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software and Word Processing software and email, a good understanding of HTML desired, ability to manipulate images in products such as Photoshop elements for web ready images.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior customer service experience preferred. Experience in the events and meetings industry is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus and stock eligibility
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, FSA, 401K with company match, EAP, Fitness Reimbursement
Local candidates only. No agencies please. To apply, send resume, cover letter and salary requirements