“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 18,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Develop, maintain, and manage Expeditors world-wide activity with one of our industry-leading, top global customers to achieve optimum business retention and development. Ensure that customer's cross-functional and geographical operational requirements are proactively identified and serviced. Act as the chief revenue growth champion and orchestrator for global strategic business planning and execution by leveraging global relationships, your industry knowledge, and Expeditors product, geo, and service leadership. Deliver world class business reviews and workshops tailored to your customer that drive further collaboration between Expeditors and the customer with a focus on value creation and cost reduction as measured through business intelligence. Drive alignment and co-collaboration efforts in multiple geo’s to identify customer’s top supply chain priorities and challenges. Work with Expeditors senior executives and product & geo management to create value-add solutions that are timely and relevant to the customer’s ecosystem. Increases Expeditors' revenues and profitability through providing enhanced valued-added service.
SCOPE OF POSITION
To create a unique Expeditors customer experience through total ownership of and accountability to:
- Understand global customers’ profile, needs and expectations.
- Retain existing business and continuous pursuit of global business development.
- Create a strategic and mutually beneficial relationship for Expeditors with the customer worldwide
Customer Retention and Development Manager
- University or equivalent business qualifications
- Minimum 3 years Expeditors or industry experience
- Proven work experience in business development
- Knowledge of Expeditors products and services
- Knowledge of required Expeditors operating systems
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform and meet KPI requirements
- Proven problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Charismatic with an ability to connect
- Minimum 5 years experience in Qatar
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.