Five Points Learning is a dedicated and results-driven learning program currently serving the greater New York City area. We specialize in providing academic assistance, standardized test preparation and high school and college admissions consulting.
Five Points Learning is now hiring for part-time instructor and tutor positions.
We seek experienced instructors or tutors in MATH, to provide academic support to students in grades K-12.
Qualifications we are looking for:
• Passion for education and for helping children improve academically
• Ability to motivate and instill confidence in all types of learners
• Persuasive and enthusiastic personality with an ability to relate to people of different ethnic, religious, and socioeconomic backgrounds
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Relentlessly positive and optimistic
• Experience teaching or tutoring MATH (K-12)
• 1300 (old) / 1950 (new) / 28 or better on the SAT or ACT
• Multi-lingual a plus
• Organized, punctual, and polite
Enter qualifications here
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.