- Edmonton, AB, Canada
Edmonton International Airport is a self-funded, not-for-profit corporation whose mandate is to drive economic prosperity for the Edmonton Region. EIA is Canada’s fastest-growing major airport over the past 10 years, the fifth-busiest airport by passenger traffic and the largest major Canadian airport by land area. EIA offers non-stop connections to more than 60 destinations across Canada, the US, Mexico, the Caribbean and Europe. At EIA you become part of a tightly knit team, working in a supportive environment, dedicated to fulfilling our vision of more flights to more places.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will coordinate the implementation of tactics to support Edmonton Airports’ marketing plans including specific campaign plan development, advertising, promotions, sales support and partnership agreements. The position will work closely with internal and external stakeholders as they plan and deliver their marketing and business development initiatives.
POSITION SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure the delivery of optimal results against appropriate performance metrics including tactics delivered on-time and on-budget, and meeting client/stakeholder satisfaction levels
- Ensure strong relationships between clients, internal marketing and communications and EIA stakeholder groups are developed and maintained. Marketing plans are created, maintained and executed for Airlines, Cargo, Real Estate, Parking, Concessions, Destination and EIA rewards. Some program management roles may also apply for EIA rewards.
- Develop, implement and review campaign plans including post mortems and /or results within the context of Marketing Plans and campaigns. Deliver timely analysis of campaign results and program changes that lead to improved program efficiency, effectiveness and revenue generation.
- Participate in creation of campaign budgets, manage campaign costs, and ensure timely reporting on project costs.
- Post Secondary Marketing Education required; bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Commerce or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years progressively responsible marketing experience
- Develop, execute and manage marketing campaigns, manage expenditures and generate measurable results
- Ability to complete media buying process and proactively manage google Adwords campaigns an asset
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well and develop positive business relationships with all levels of management, staff, external clients, and vendors
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to plan and coordinate all details to completion with a high degree of accuracy under minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and a working level knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud an asset
- Must secure and maintain appropriate airport security clearance and acceptable criminal record check as conditions of employment
Applicants from this competition may be utilized to fill future vacancies of a similar nature.
1 Full-Time, Permanent Position; Poster #2018-43
REPORTS TO: Manager, Marketing
BAND: 6 (Included in the General Bargaining Unit)
SALARY: $36.39 - $40.36 per hour (37.5-hour week)
POSTING DATE: August 9, 2018 (Internal/External)
CLOSING DATE: August 19, 2018 @ 5 pm (Internal), or until a suitable candidate is found (External)
*Please reference the posting number and title when sending in your application*