With over a hundred years of media and marketing solutions, Gannett Media Corporation is experienced in driving growth through traditional channels. As consumers and technology have rapidly evolved, GannettLocal was created to deliver new and innovative digital marketing solutions to local businesses across the country.
Every day, an increasing number of small businesses are learning about the power of online marketing and how it can positively impact their bottom line in ways no other medium can. If you are an experienced Digital Account Manager with a proven track record in providing excellent customer service contributing to a successful ROI, we’d like you to consider joining our team!
The front-end website developer is responsible for producing websites for local business customers using LAMP technologies and Content Management Systems., as well as perform updates and maintenance to existing website properties. The ideal candidate must have good time management skills and be able to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College degree or equivalent amount of experience and education.
- Proficient in building websites using content management systems such as: Wordpress, Drupal, and Magento.
- Familiarity with programming frameworks such as Symphony and Cake preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe webs suite and be able to slice website designs and create HTML pages from documents
- Experience with all aspects of creating, launching and maintaining websites and major hardware/software associated with this.
- Able to understand technical guidelines and follow web standards
- Ability to translate client direction into a good looking and user-friendly website.
Benefits available include:
- Digital-savvy culture & environment
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Mortgage Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- No cost basic life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discount programs
- Scholarships for employees’ children
- Travel assistance
- Onsite fitness room
- Off-street parking
- Onsite cafeteria
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.