New Business Sales - Mobile
- Department: Mobile - Sales
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Sales
- Salary: £45,000p.a + £5,000 Car Allowance + Commission (Total OTE £80k)
- Location: London/South East - (with travel across South-East of England)
Our sales team is expanding, rapidly. Over the past few years, the team has doubled in size and is still growing. The aspiration is to be bigger and better, and we have only just started. As we expand, you’ll be leading from the front, opening new doors and opportunities. With mega market trends and once in a generation infrastructure changes, such as the PSTN Switch Off, expansion of FTTP, increased 5G capabilities and M2M gaining traction, we’re excited about the significant impact we have in this incredible industry.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- First and foremost, you’ll be living and breathing the Giacom philosophy of ‘excellence in customer service’ and providing a best-in-class service to existing and new partners
- Obsessively driving your sales pipeline to a successful close
- Identifying trends in the wider market through regular scanning of the sector and competitor analysis that can translate into commercial opportunities
- Carrying out pre-meeting due diligence checks
- Collaborating with internal colleagues in Product Management, Marketing and Sales to develop campaign/market specific propositions
- Delivering value proposition at CEO and Director level
- Maintaining Microsoft Dynamics CRM system with all activity, information, and updates.
- Fully immersing yourself as a team player in this team and the wider Giacom team, and this means helping others when required and you might be asked to help with ad-hoc things from time to time, such as projects or work-related ‘stuff’
- First and foremost, we’d love it if you worked in a similar sector and role
- You’ve nailed it when it comes to communication; we mean things like your ability to ‘read a room’, hear what’s not being said, active listening and your ability to talk to absolutely anyone
- Solid demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, or fully adept at picking it up quickly
- You’re self-sufficient, thrive with autonomy and you dislike being micro-managed
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, sales environment. No shrinking violets need apply
- Be fully conversant with Giacom's Elevator Pitch and Killer Value Propositions
- For you to have an amazing ability of showcasing the business benefits of selling Giacom's services to business owners and senior executives
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our privacy notice please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy by following this link - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy