Senior Business Analyst
- Department: Platform Product Management
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Platform Product Management
- Salary: up to £55,000 per annum D.O.E
- Location: Hybrid - (Southampton/Nelson/Hessle 1-2 days in office)
The Platform Product Management (PPM) team comprises Platform Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts. We’re responsible for defining and driving the development of Giacom’s technology and software platform, ensuring that our partners’ experience is at the core of everything we do.
We’re at the start of a large scale, fast-paced business transformation programme, fundamentally underpinned by our software platforms and systems.
As a senior Business Analyst you’ll engage with key stakeholders, business SMEs and implementation partners across projects. Your objective will be to deliver both the new architecture and projects which align with our growth aspirations.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Lead activities to research, analyse and evaluate requirements and processes to deliver measurable business-wide change
- Support Product Managers with competitor analysis to provide ideas for new Features to enrich the platform roadmaps
- Engage with Product Design team to deliver the best portal experience for our Partners
- Work with Engineering teams to complete the development process and manage requirements as they progress through the development lifecycle
- Provide robust leadership, coaching and mentoring to other members of the PPM team, encouraging professional growth and augmenting team performance
- Create final solution documentation to business and operational teams
- Engage in the PO & BA community of practice activities to share ideas, experiences and learnings with your colleagues.
- Experience in a business analysis role within a technology or software development environment, with evidence of Agile experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts, including teams based offshore
- Ability to work independently, proactively and with limited supervision
- Demonstrable experience of writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Knowledge and experience of documenting and modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Proven experience of managing multiple project deliverables at once, managing workload priorities accordingly in order to meet agreed deadlines
- High degree of attention to detail
- Proven experience of the full analysis and project life cycle and standard analysis deliverables
- Demonstrable experience of leading and delivering analysis to underpin business change across large and small change initiatives
- Experienced in providing guidance and support to team members in a coaching or mentoring capacity, enhancing overall team competency.
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our privacy notice please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy by following this link - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy