Platform Product Manager
- Department: Platform Product Management
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Platform Product Management
- Salary: up to £75,000 – D.O.E + Comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Hybrid - Office visits required.
As part of our Platform Product Management team, which is strategically aligned to our Go-to-Market product lines, we are seeking an experienced Platform Product Manager to champion our Mobile platform product.
The Platform Product Manager for Mobile plays a crucial role in orchestrating the strategic direction, development, and implementation of our Mobile initiatives within our platform. This role is instrumental in ensuring the flawless incorporation of Mobile proposition features into our sell-through platform Cloud Market, and this role will require collaborative, team-oriented approach. Working closely with the Mobile Managing Director and a diverse range of internal teams, the Platform Product Manager will define and establish the platform roadmap for the Mobile product line.
This role involves addressing the ongoing business-as-usual demands, pioneering competitive features to keep Giacom Cloud Market at the forefront of the industry, and leveraging research insights to ensure we are effectively addressing the needs and pain points of our partners.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Drive the strategic direction and vision for the Mobile product line's platform features, transforming it into a dynamic product roadmap that adapts to market needs and aligns with Giacom's objectives.
- Lead a team of Product Owners and Business Analysts aligned to the Mobile product. Ensure effective communication, goal setting, and alignment within the team and with broader Giacom’s goals.
- Ensure Giacom Platform Cloud Market is equipped with all essential features and functionalities specific to the Mobile product. This involves understanding the user journey and ensuring optimal user experience
- Establish a strong collaborative tie with the Mobile Managing Director, ensuring regular alignment on business priorities, product enhancements, and market positioning.
- Partner with the Product Design team to craft intuitive, user-centric designs that enhance the mobile product's features usability and appeal.
- Work in harmony with in-house engineering squads and third-party entities to drive product development, ensuring timely releases and feature implementations that align with the product roadmap.
- Monitor, and assess KPIs for the platform growth and effectiveness. Use insights to refine product strategies, ensuring continual growth and improvement.
- Leverage previous experience in competitor analysis to identify market gaps and opportunities. Define features that position our product ahead of the competition.
- Actively engage with Giacom partners to identify pain points, gather feedback, and shape the product roadmap in line with customer needs and aspirations.
- Mentor and coach team members, Product Owners, and Business Analysts, fostering a culture of continuous learning and skill enhancement.
- Manage the budget allocated for Mobile product development, ensuring resources are utilised efficiently for maximum ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or a related field. Advanced degrees or certifications in product management are advantageous.
- Proven experience in product management, with a focus on Mobile related products in the IT, Telco, or Cloud sectors. Experience with platform development and delivery is essential.
- Previous experience in the Mobile or telco sector is highly preferred. An understanding of industry dynamics and challenges is crucial.
- An in-depth understanding of the technical aspects of Mobile products. Familiarity with cloud platforms and the degrees of integrating features into such platforms.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams, with an ability for mentoring and inspiring team members.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with expertise in presenting complex ideas coherently to diverse audiences.
- Proven experience working directly with customers, identifying their pain points, and crafting solutions to address them.
- Proven abilities in effectively managing multiple stakeholders, including high-level executives and external partners.
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our privacy notice please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy by following this link - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy