- Department: Billing Operations
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Service Management
- Salary: up to £40,000 D.O.E + Comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Southampton
- Duration: Fixed Term - 12 Months Maternity Cover
The main purpose of the role is to provide a five-star customer experience to partners who are classed as “high value” and/or need some additional support to ensure that they do not churn from the business.
The Service Manager will become a trusted and valuable advisor to a specific list of customers to ensure they are receiving the service and attention they need from our Billing team. Primarily focused on minimising churn, reducing credit note requests, and increasing overall customer satisfaction, this role will provide added value to the customer via exceptional service.
In addition to their primary function, the Service Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, investment, and loyalty. The job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to identify the business improvements required within the areas of customer dissatisfaction.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and new features, to advise customers on how best to succeed based on their specific needs.
- Dealing directly with Owners, Board Members and Decision Makers, you will ensure that they feel appreciated and valued.
- Schedule and chair regular meetings with customers to discuss their accounts.
- Focus on Service Management support for top tier customers and those at risk.
- Work closely with the Account Management and New Business Teams as customers may suddenly become high risk and need emergency Service Management support.
- Visit customers, build relationships, take meeting notes and trackable actions for yourself and the business.
- Requirement to represent the company at Industry events, company events, business lunches etc.
- Identify customer training.
- Oversee customer SLAs and escalate to appropriate team Manager if they are not met.
- Take full ownership of any customer allocated to you, to ensure customer experience and satisfaction levels are improved by your ownership.
- Ensure customer feedback is used to improve software and/or service. Feedback must be passed to Head of Service Management who will then speak to the appropriate team Manager.
- Saving revenue currently “at risk” due to customer dissatisfaction.
- Minimize Churn (Business KPI)
- Improve Customer Satisfaction (Business KPI)
- Working with the Operations teams to ensure the customer is receiving the maximum from software and service.
- Ensure customers are kept up to date with Industry, legislative and Union Street announcements and changes.
- To preserve information security, report security breaches, in line with the Information Security Policy, and to act in accordance with the requirements of the Information Security Management System
- Previous experience with Affinity and / or aBILLity software highly advantageous.
- Client and solution focused and is prepared to go the extra mile to resolve client issues to their satisfaction without compromising budgetary constraints.
- Has the ability to listen effectively, to diagnose a client’s problem and find an appropriate solution whilst working with the appropriate technical teams to do so.
- Capable of being highly responsive were required, has a strong sense of urgency and a commitment to follow through.
- An effective communicator who engages with the business and makes a valuable contribution to its success beyond your own function.
- Shows a strong interest in the technologies the Company uses and continually develops knowledge of those and new ones for the benefit of the business and its clients.
- ITIL experience is desirable but full training will be provided.
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our privacy notice please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy by following this link - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy