Service Desk Analyst
- Department: Operations
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Cloud - Operations
- Salary: up to £25,000
- Location: Hessle/Hybrid - 3 months mandatory training in Hessle Office. 3 days a week in Hessle Office/Hybrid.
Working within the Modern Workplace team to provide a single point of contact for all stakeholders and customers in relation to IT issues and incidents. Providing exceptional standards of support to all customers and support a variety of products, services, and platforms. This will be achieved by acting in both a proactive and reactive manner.
- Ensure that incidents are dealt with according to customer and priority needs.
- Adhere to performance targets (team and individual KPI’s)
- Plan and prioritise workload.
- Accurately log all inbound incidents in the service management tool (ServiceNow) and take ownership of logged incidents, tracking the progress of all calls and follow-up with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution
- Provide resolutions in an effective and timely manner.
- Follow processes to ensure that a high quality of service is provided to internal and external customers.
- Work with team members or other departments as required.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the knowledge base.
- Represent the service desk team and attend department meetings when required.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and skills and keep up-to-date with new processes, procedure and developments
- When deemed suitable, partake in being On-Call for out of hours support. (On call allowance in addition to advertised salary)
- Experience of Microsoft 365 at administrator level.
- Demonstrable experience in a support-based role in a customer service environment, ensuring the customer always comes first.
- Knowledge of supporting customers in a variety of ways that include email, phone, and live chat functionality.
- Must have experience of working in a B2B environment.
- We’re looking for someone who is technically minded as well as demonstrating a keen interest in the technology space.
- Robust communication skills and is happy communicating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, adjusting your communication style as needed.
- Able to make decisions and solve problems using sound, inclusive reasoning and judgment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our privacy notice please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy by following this link - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy