Acronis Sales Specialist
- Department: Connectivity - Sales
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Sales
- Salary: Competitive Salary + Comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Hybrid with travel required to visit partners and office visits - Office Aligned: Hessle
To provide, guidance and expertise to existing and new Giacom partners around Acronis Partner Programme and Acronis products. The role will act as an over lay to the sales account management team where the Security practice will support with Acronis opportunities, partner enablement & training, and be product sales specialists in this area.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide overlay ownership of sales opportunities, including demonstrations, training, and knowledge transfer of Acronis Partner Programme and Acronis products to internal stakeholders, staff, and customers.
- Refine and research specifications and requirements of customer opportunities and recommend appropriate solutions Including cross selling and upselling.
- Understand and evangelise the concept of Acronis Partner Programme and Acronis platforms including backup, cyber cloud, disaster recovery.
- Host webinars, workshops and training camps for partners and customers
- Document sales processes and create blueprints for best practices and repeatable outcomes.
- Adopt a continuous learning approach both for yourself and partners and customers.
- Provide upskilling assistance to partners and customers on certifications and qualifications available from Acronis.
- Provide opportunity pipeline reporting on customer performance and present with regular cadence to internal stakeholders, and Acronis were needed.
- Be comfortable presenting to senior leadership (internally & externally).
- Be present for industry events, roundtables, workshops, and seminars (travel required).
- Work with internal teams to deliver strategic objectives for your customer base
- Be responsible for keeping up to date with the latest Acronis news and updates and relaying this back to the wider internal stakeholders.
- Be present at any Acronis programs, calls and events relating to the Acronis Partner Programme and Acronis Products.
- Understand and evangelise all of Acronis commercial and go to market programs and offerings.
- Maintaining Industry Competitive Knowledge.
- Experience in a sales or specialist role within IT, cloud, or Acronis
- Excellent listening, questioning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and service a broad range of customer requirements concurrently.
- Consultative approach
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our privacy notice please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy by following this link - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy