Bureau Billing Analyst
- Department: Billing Operations
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Bureau
- Salary: up to £30,000 D.O.E + Comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Hull - Hybrid (minimum 3 days in office)
Bureau Billing is responsible for delivering the most accurate and timely billing possible in accordance with the requirements of the contract for all customers. The department is also responsible for ensuring that ‘Metering and Billing’ best-practice is implemented and adhered to, and that our accreditation is kept up to date.
The main job purpose to bill (invoice) all telecoms and IT services on behalf of Giacom’s clients. All members of the Bureau Billing Team act as an extension of the client’s own billing department, providing invoicing and billing information to the client’s end users and customers.
The Bureau Billing Analyst is responsible for providing billing support to the bureau team they are a member of and completing assigned tasks in an efficient manner, both promptly and accurately; accuracy of billing and attention to detail being of the most important requirements of the role and to proactively advise customers to maximise their profitability.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Complete daily, weekly & monthly checks and fraud monitoring on customers billing platforms & Creation / management of billing periods
- To provide a first-class bureau billing service to our customers, assisting them with aBILLity/Affinity platform related queries via phone and email.
- Advise customers on potential areas of loss and suggest remedies to increase margin and profitability.
- Provide a support to other team members when required
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of nominated Bureau customers, ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Respond within the documented SLAs to enquiries from clients and help them resolve their software problems.
- Log and own problems encountered directly or reported by the customer to the support team.
- Support users in the use of our bespoke aBILLity and affinity software by providing necessary training and advice for the customer.
- To implement and adhere to all aspects of Giacom’s TMBS
- To implement and adhere to Giacom Best practices regarding billing practices
- Information Security Policy, and to act in accordance with the requirements of the Information Security Management System.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to interpret written and spoken requirements
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills, experience preferred
- Excellent punctuality and time management
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Flexibility for UK travel
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our privacy notice please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy by following this link - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy