Account Manager - Sales
- Department: Mobile - Sales
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Mobile Distribution
- Salary: £24,450 basic + £13,000 OTC + Comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Nelson office.
The Account Manager (Sales) or better known within our organisation as, Partner Manager, is responsible for controlling our network performance by maintaining our customer base, working closely with our Business Partners, reducing the loss of customers, increasing account growth, upgrades and processing additional funding requests for our Mobile accounts across the O2, Vodafone and EE networks.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Carry out proactive outbound partner telesales campaigns on behalf of Giacom.
- Cross sell / up sell all network billed products via business partners by helping them identify opportunities within their existing base in order to drive new business
- Increase run rate business from existing partners, convert dormant partners into active partners and fully qualify new prospects.
- Meet set revenue, churn and product penetration targets
- Identification and escalation of opportunities to sell further products to external BDM & product specialists.
- Responsible for keeping churn to a minimum.
- Work within the documented sales and marketing guidelines to ensure best practice at all times.
- Work towards set targets, KPI’s, goals and objectives.
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales whilst ensuring all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact.
- Follow company procedures and deliver high level customer service for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Obtain additional information where possible to maximize customer contact details.
- Maintain a professional appearance, telephone manner and attitude at all times.
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation
- Fluency and dexterity in standard PC applications, especially Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be confident and competent on the phone, dealing with business partners.
- Prior experience in the telecoms sector is preferred and in particular previous mobile experience.
- High level of accuracy and numerical ability and attention to detail
- Time Management, with an ability to meet all deadlines.
- Critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Effective communication as appropriate to the needs of the audience
- Willingness to travel to other locations around the country to attend training sessions.
- A professional and personable disposition at all times, promoting a positive corporate image
- Demonstrably high levels of written and verbal communication skills and attention to grammatical and layout detail.
- Ability to set priorities for incoming tasks from a number of different sources in order to meet deadlines, ability to work under pressure and with conflicting and changing priorities.
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively with a high degree of accuracy, in an environment of distraction and changing needs, and often highly demanding business requirements.
- The ability to work unsupervised within guidelines.
- Resilience and problem-solving ability in difficult situations
- An ability to work with a diverse range of people at all levels.
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our Recruitment privacy notice, please follow this link and select option 8 to view - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy