- Department: Commercial
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Group Marketing
- Salary: up to £50,000 D.O.E + comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Hybrid - Nelson or Hessle (minimum 3 days a week in office)
Three years ago, Giacom brought together three market-leading businesses with a goal of creating a single organisation and platform through which our customers could access everything they need to serve their customers in one place.
We have brought together the whole organisation as One Team and our sales and marketing teams are successfully delivering double digit organic growth for the business despite being hampered by the legacy of the 3 separate organisations - operating on 3 CRM systems, each with its own approach to sales management, contact management and marketing automation.
In the background, our data teams have built a data lake containing a single view of our customers from a finance and billing lens. The next step in enabling the business is to implement a single CRM with a clean contact database, synchronised with the data lake and deployed on a single instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
We have identified a clear need for an experienced CRM Manager to join our Group marketing team, help us to complete the delivery of the CRM project and create the long term capability to enable us to deliver brilliant performance marketing as well as traditional CRM functionality such as sales pipeline management and reporting.
The CRM Manager is responsible for overseeing the strategic and operational aspects of the CRM system within the organization. They bridge the gap between business objectives and CRM technology, ensuring that the CRM system aligns with the company's goals and delivers value to both internal stakeholders and customers.
They will play a critical role in ensuring that we can, and do, manage our interactions with partners, customers and prospects to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. This includes ownership of the data in the platform and ensuring that it is fit for purpose, maintained and used for its agreed purposes in accordance with relevant regulations (e.g. GDPR, PECR).
- Develop and implement a comprehensive CRM strategy aligned with Giacom’s goals and objectives through collaboration with various departments to understand their CRM needs and ensure the system supports their workflows.
- Manage the CRM software and tools, ensuring they are efficiently utilized to enable the capture, store, and analysis of customer data.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate CRM data into their operations for a unified customer experience.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, consistency and understanding of customer data within the CRM system and implement appropriate Data Governance processes as advised and supported by the Data Team.
- Work with the data team to utilise CRM data to generate insights, develop reports, and track KPIs to measure the effectiveness of CRM initiatives.
- Regularly assess the CRM platform's performance and functionality, making recommendations and justifying the value case for improvements and driving the changes to conclusion whilst ensuring a smooth operational transition upon implementing of new features or updates.
- Ensure that the organization complies with data protection and privacy regulations when handling customer data sourced from the CRM system.
- Manage budget for the CRM platform including licensing costs, ensuring value vs cost for any changes, and ongoing maintenance.
- Oversee relationship with CRM software vendors and service providers, ensuring that the system is up to date and meets the organization's needs.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in CRM management and strategy development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy and integrity.
- Excellent communication with ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with various departments.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Dynamics CRM software and data management best practices.
- It is desirable to have Knowledge of data protection regulations (e.g. GDPR, PECR).
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our Recruitment privacy notice, please follow this link and select option 8 to view - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy