- Department: Commercial
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Procurement
- Salary: Up to £25,000 dependent on experience + Comprehensive benefits package
- Term: 6-month fixed term contract
- Location: Hybrid – Nelson or Southampton (minimum 3 days a week in office)
As a Procurement Administrator at Giacom, you will play a vital role in supporting our small indirect procurement team. Your primary responsibilities will revolve around monitoring the procurement email inbox, raising purchase requests on our finance system Oracle NetSuite, and goods receipting purchase orders for various departments. You will also take on a crucial supporting role, helping our team members to use the self-service functionality in Oracle NetSuite to raise purchase orders and goods receipt on their own. Additionally, you'll provide general procurement support, assisting the team in establishing new procurement processes and methodologies across Giacom.
Furthermore, you will actively contribute to the implementation and pilot of purchasing cards, support supplier onboarding for contract due diligence, and play a pivotal role in creating and maintaining a new contracts register.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the procurement team's email inbox, ensuring timely responses and appropriate delegation of requests.
- Raising purchase requests for various departments using Oracle NetSuite.
- Goods receipting purchase orders in NetSuite, maintaining accurate records of received goods.
- Supporting colleagues on using self-service functionality in NetSuite for purchase orders and goods receipt.
- Providing general procurement support, including assisting in the development of new procurement processes and methodologies across Giacom.
- Previous experience in procurement or a related field.
- Proficiency in using Oracle NetSuite or similar procurement software is preferred.
- Strong communication and mentoring skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining accurate records.
- Ability to work effectively within a small team and adapt to changing priorities.
- Administration experience.
- Organisational skills.
- Confidence in supporting the procurement function.
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our Recruitment privacy notice, please follow this link and select option 8 to view - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy