Business Development Executive
- Department: Cloud - Sales
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Sales
- Salary: up to £30,000 per annum D.O.E + Comprehensive benefits package
- Location: Hybrid - Hessle (minimum 3 days a week in office)
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Executive to join our Cloud Sales Team. As a pivotal role in our sales department, the Business Development Executive will be responsible for identifying and nurturing new business opportunities within the cloud sector focusing on understanding partner needs, presenting our cloud solutions, and closing deals to drive the growth and objectives of the business.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Scoping out new opportunities for growth and cross selling other areas of the Giacom brand.
- Driving your sales pipeline to a successful close.
- Identifying trends in the wider market through regular scanning of the sector and competitor analysis that can translate into commercial opportunities.
- Carrying out pre-meeting due diligence checks.
- Collaborating with internal colleagues in Product Management, Marketing and Sales to develop campaign/market specific propositions.
- Delivering value proposition at CEO and Director level.
- Maintaining the HubSpot CRM system with all activity, information, and updates.
- Fully immersing yourself as a team player in the team and the wider Giacom team, which includes project work and ad-hoc requests.
- First and foremost, we’d love it if you worked in a similar sector and role, but what is more important to us is that you have worked in (and enjoyed) sales before. You get phrases such as ‘pipeline’, ‘targets’ and ‘KPIs’.
- You’ve nailed it when it comes to communication; we mean things like your ability to ‘read a room’, hear what’s not being said, active listening and your ability to talk to absolutely anyone.
- Solid demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, or fully adept at picking it up quickly.
- You’re self-sufficient and thrive with autonomy.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, sales environment. No shrinking violets need apply.
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our Recruitment privacy notice, please follow this link and select option 8 to view - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy