Customer Service Advisor
- Department: Operations
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Wholesale
- Salary: up to £21,500
- Location: Nelson office
About the Role
This role is in our Operational area offering day to day support and advice to our resellers via calls and emails. It is a busy, varied role which can involve multitasking and working to tight deadlines.
- Providing exceptional support and service to our Resellers.
- First point of contact for complaints and escalations within the team and for our Resellers.
- Provisioning and Managing reseller orders using our mainframe internal systems as required.
- Liaising with resellers and suppliers to resolve issues, providing regular, proactive updates.
- Customer Service and Support duties.
- Handle incoming calls from our Resellers as required.
- Investigation into root cause of recurrent provisioning issues.
- Provide technical advice to resellers and internal staff.
- Investigate order rejections and issues using problem solving.
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales.
- Ensure all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact.
- Vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary, raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Security Policies which are centrally hosted on the Intranet, to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Good IT skills/knowledge.
- Desire to succeed and develop skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Outgoing personality, good sense of humour.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Excellent team player.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines.
- Planning, managing and delivering results.
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our Recruitment privacy notice, please follow this link and select option 8 to view - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy