Customer Success Advisor
- Department: Operations
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Operations
- Salary: up to £23,000
- Location: Hessle, Hull office
Provide direct support to the cloud partner base in a timely and accurate manner. Using all available Internal & External resources to provide a high level of service putting our partners at the centre of all communications.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Resolving inbound queries and requests for information from external and internal partners.
- Take end to end ownership of queries and resolve in a timely manner in line with company SLA’s and expectations.
- Giving support over the phone, email and using our live chat facility.
- Working with our partners to complete orders on our Hosted Voice product and working with vendors to complete Number Ports.
- Resolving customers tickets relating to failed orders and escalating requests to our Technical Support Team.
- Working within our internal systems to complete account migrations.
- Liaise with our departments such as Sales and our Service Desk as and when required.
- Onboarding new Partners into our Cloud Market.
- Maintain up to date records on our CRM system.
- Train and up-skill partners where necessary.
- Keep up to date of the marketplace/industry in which Giacom operates.
- Process & support on additional requests from Partners – Setting up and delivering on Vendor/Product Demos.
- Deal with and support Business Partners.
- Guiding Partners to the relevant product resources within Cloud Market & External Vendor.
- Explaining commercial guides to Partners looking for specific product information.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- Remain compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Exceptional level of written and verbal communication skills across all levels.
- Proven experience in a Customer Services or Sales Role.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
- The ability to cope with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload whilst working independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Friendly, polite, and professional attitude.
- High level of accuracy and numerical ability and attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities for incoming tasks from several different sources in order to meet deadlines, ability to work under pressure and with conflicting and changing priorities.
- Competent user of MS Office, Excel & Word.
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our Recruitment privacy notice, please follow this link and select option 8 to view - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy