- Department: Development
Giacom is the only provider of Comms, Cloud, Hardware and Billing through one platform.
Our platform connects technology resellers and service providers to the best IT, Comms and Cloud products and services so they can create brilliant technology solutions for UK businesses.
We have a comprehensive portfolio of technology products and services that gives our partners the competitive advantage to build bigger and more successful businesses by providing their customers with the best solutions and customer experience possible.
We value diversity and inclusivity above all else, creating an environment where our team members can be their whole selves, every day. We believe that by embracing different perspectives and backgrounds, we can truly make a difference and shape a better future.
Are you ready to join us in our mission to supercharge UK business growth through technology enablement?
- Department: Software.
- Salary: up to £55,000 per annum D.O.E
- Location: UK or CZ Remote
The purpose of the Scrum Master role is to maximize the team’s effectiveness, whilst driving adoption and continued adherence of Agile practices.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Ensure that Agile Ceremonies take place and are productive
- Executing regular and varied verification/inspection activities (Retro, Roadmap Review, Backlog Review, Agile Delivery Process Auditing, … )
- Coaching the team members towards a self-management mindset
- Promoting cross-functional abilities within Scrum team
- Driving the team to focus on delivering value as per commitment and definition of done
- Remove impediments to team's progress
- Understanding Engineering and Product's Strategy, and Goals
- Promoting a clear link between Strategic Goals, and Operational/Sprint Goals
- Creating and maintaining a Team-level Roadmap
- Obtaining the team's buy-in and commitment to the defined Strategy and Goals
- Proposing, Implementing and Maintaining a Scalable Reporting & Communication framework
- Driving definition & execution of Improvement Plans based on inspection results
- Communicating proposals and obtaining buy-in at different levels (team, Agile Guild, leadership)
- Ability to facilitate discussions with technical and non-technical groups
- Experience & appreciation of a wide range of methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP etc...)
- Analytical Thinking
- Focus on Solutions
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Sense of ownership and drive to team’s success
- Communicate clearly complex information
- Experience driving Software Agile Teams
- Proven success driving Agile transformations that fit teams and organizations
- Technical Project Management experience
- Experience growing and mentoring individuals
- BSc in Software Engineering or equivalent work experience as a SW Developer or QA engineer
Firstly, we believe in giving you the freedom to be yourself. Say goodbye to rigid dress codes and embrace your individuality. We encourage you to be yourself at work, allowing you to thrive in an environment that celebrates your uniqueness.
We believe in equality and diversity. As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer, we encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of their background. We embrace diversity and believe that a rich variety of perspectives strengthens our team and leads to greater innovation.
If you've read our advert and it has sparked your interest in joining the Giacom team, but you're still unsure if it's the ideal fit for you, don't hesitate to apply expressing your interest. We would be delighted to hear from you and have a conversation about all the exciting opportunities we have to offer. Your exploration of possibilities starts with reaching out to us, and we can't wait to connect with you.
And the Giacom benefits…?
From 25 days of holidays, to a pension plan, we've got you covered. And here's a special treat – you'll enjoy an additional day off around your birthday.
We care about your well-being and engagement. That's why we have a dedicated team focused on ensuring your well-being and satisfaction at work. We want you to feel supported and empowered every step of the way.
Recognition is important to us. We believe in acknowledging your hard work and achievements. That's why we organise team and industry events to celebrate your successes and foster a sense of camaraderie among our team members.
We also provide an Employee Assistance Programme, helping you maintain your well-being and providing support when you need it. Professional development opportunities are available to help you achieve your personal goals, and we even offer eye care vouchers and discounted Medicash membership.
So, if you're looking for a rewarding career with a market leader that values you and provides a range of incredible benefits, look no further. Join us at Giacom and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth. Take the first step by applying today and discover the exciting opportunities that await you.
For more information on our Recruitment privacy notice, please follow this link and select option 8 to view - https://giacom.com/help/privacy-and-cookies-policy