Mechanical Drafter (PIP39)
- Portland, OR
Harris Group Inc. is a nationwide full-service, multidisciplinary engineering and design firm, providing our customers excellent service with the selection and implementation of capital and sustaining projects, in both Greenfield and retrofit environments.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of mechanical drafter with with formal education and training in Autocad. Position will provide drafting support for projects in the pulp & paper, power generation, and bio-fuels and chemicals facilities, in our Portland, OR office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Update existing AutoCAD drawings based on mark ups provided by senior designers or engineering staff.
- Create new drawings under the direction of senior design staff.
- Support vendor drawing review and approval process.
- An associate’s degree or drafting certificate with two years experience is a requirement.
- Candidates should be able to travel for short periods to customer sites and in support of projects in other Harris Group offices.
- Excellent communication skills are required for success in this position.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the “Apply Now!” link below.
Harris Group is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits. All your information will be kept confidential and according to EEO guidelines.